- The CD4 POWEReam Technology option delivers more torque, allowing a single handpiece to complete the
most challenging Sports Med and Ortho Trauma reaming procedures.
- The integrated handpiece microprocessor continually regulates power output, providing you with
consistent reliability and peace of mind.
- SABO2 Sagittal Saw has a 32% increase in run time versus a handpiece with sag saw attachment.
- Maximise operating room uptime and eliminate the guesswork of scheduling maintenance by activating
SORN Remote Device Management, allowing you to seamlessly maintain your power tool inventory for
- Stryker SmartLiFE Li-Ion Batteries provide longer-lasting, more reliable power tool performance.
- All handpieces must pass our 100-point Quality Check inspection, which ensures maximum reliability.
Ease of Use
- The cordless design of CD4 and SABO2 allows for maximum mobility in the sterile field.
- CD4 and SABO2 are engineered to be lightweight and ergonomic for comfortable control.
- CD4 quick-connect attachments streamline your ability to cut, ream, drill and pin, creating efficiencies
in the OR.
- SABO2 sagittal head is 40% closer* to the surgeon’s hand for enhanced control and maneuverability.
- Stryker SmartLiFE Li-Ion batteries power the CD4, SABO2 and System 7 handpieces – reducing
inventory and streamlining OR setup.
- Backwards compatibility with Cordless Driver attachments, cutting accessories and System 6 batteries,
helping to reduce inventory and replacement costs.
- CD4 with POWEReam Technology is ergonomically designed for balance and
- Delivers 93% more torque
- Re-engineered handpiece designed for reaming in high-torque applications
- Lithium Ion battery technology allows for longer-lasting and consistent power throughout the case
- One handpiece solution for Sports Med and Ortho Trauma reaming applications
- Quick-connect design is easy to use and reduces set-up time